Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Long Awaited Blog For Shenji! (Or L.A.B.F.S)

SO many people have e-mailed me being like "Blog Shenji, he's a dousche"<--{That's my way of spelling douche}. So, it's time, I'm going to blog about how much of a dousche Shenji is! Let the blogging begin!

I honestly have no idea where to begin with Shenji. He's pretty much THE biggest prick in the world. I made fun of his 'woman' in one of my blogs. This is what he did. He went to Lima Inn and started BLABBING about my blog. That's probably the WORST idea ever. When you sit and bad mouth a website, people are going to visit that site out of curiosity. When people start to visit my website, they become more knowledgeable of their fellow pirates. What a dumbass. He also never tried to contact me in anyway after I wrote the blog. I even told him before I wrote the blog "I'm going to write a blog about your girlfriend" he said "ok, see if i care". He obviously cared.

Not to mention he's extremely stupid, he's also a jack-ass. Here's a conversation with him.
Ye told Shenji, "Hi."
Shenji tells ye, "go away"
Ye told Shenji, "That wasn't very nice. I just wanted to say I was going to post a hate blog about your girlfriend."
Shenji tells ye, "i dont really care if you do or not"
Shenji tells ye, "your bothering me go away"

Personally, I didn't think I was being annoying at all.

Next. Just like all those other dousche's I blog about, he's a huge flirt. He's been caught flirting with like..every girl in the history of the game. It's kind of sad because his girlfriend hasn't even caught onto it yet. He's been cybering with a lotta girlies lately! I asked around at Lima docks, I was kind of shocked at how many people he's tried it with.

Did I mention that I hate his guts? Also, I heard he ranges from 19-27 years of age. People tell me diffrent things. His girflriend is from 15-17. Either way, it's still illegal for him to be dating her. His girlfriend has CONFESSED to them meeting up in real life. Now, that's fine with me. For people to meet up from the game. BUT, they had sex. I don't like to meddle in people's personal lives, but that is kind of wrong in my mind. It's one thing to meet in real life, but to have sex? I find that kind of disturbing. Secondly, I heard FROM his girlfriend, he tried to make her smoke pot. I don't think it's wrong to smoke pot, but to try and GET someone to smoke pot is wrong. I would've been with it if she had asked for the pot, but for him to try and peer pressure into it is wrong in my mind.

This story and all of my others blogs are COMPLETELY true.
P.S. His girlfriend is Clemsongurl.

As usual, contact me:
tay_lor_66@hotmail.com

Irishkiddo out! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment