Thursday, March 12, 2009

Say what?!

Some of you may or have may not heard, but I've been asked to join www.lima-gossips.blogspot.com I gladly accepted. I'll still post the blogs I write here. But they will also be posted up on lima-gossips. Check that site out for my blogs, and many other things!

ALSO, fun little fact for you to know...I'm hated! I know, it's hard to believe because I'm such a cool guy, but people were arguing with "The Gossiper" over me joining lima gossips. It's fun to know people hate me and want me to not succeed with my blogs. Scupper all you haters! =)
To all my fans, I love ya! <3

E-mail me your thoughts and opinions about me, my blogs, and my move!
tay_lor_66@hotmail.com

E-MAIL ME OR RABID CHIPMUNKS WILL CRAWL OUT OF YOUR ESOPHAGUS AND EAT YOUR EARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment