Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Redbrdterry is a noob hater.

I've never blogged about someone I used to be friends with. But I've recently remembered that Redbrdterry is not as nice as he seems. Quite a while back, when the crew "Opportunities" or something like that was active, Redbrdterry and his wife Arielmac thought it would be a fun idea to PvP that crew. Now, I'm fine with PvP's, don't get me wrong. But this is what they did that really ticked me off. They were /cwho Opportunities to see if they were pillaging. Then, once they discovered they were pillaging they found out what island they were near/heading to. They then moved a boat to that island and hunted them down and PvP'd them. (I think it's wrong to do this unless you are in a war with someone, picking on greenies is unfair in my mind). Then, it got worse.
The crew Opportunities' boat was in battle. So Redbrdterry kept turning about so that Opportunities' boat would be visible. They waited for the battle to be over, then pounced on them as soon as they could. They obviously won. But no. That was not enough for them. They decided to continue to follow Opportunities and re-engage them! They were a bunch of greenies for crying out loud! They didn't even have stock on their ship. I told Redbrdterry that I thought what they were doing was wrong. They said this.
_____ says, "You're kidding right. You want to re-engage them?"
_____ says, "That's not fair at all. They're a bunch of nubs."
Redbrdterry says, "we are trying to teach them about what can happen at seas"
Arielmac says, "ya, we're teaching them a lesson"

In my own personal mind, that's the biggest bull shit I've ever heard. I know they were only doing it to get their crew fame up. It's sad, Redbrdterry was a Grand-Master battle navigator, and he could only beat greenies in a PvP. I was slightly disgusted by what they were doing. After a few moments of arguing, I was planked. I was also muted by Redbrdterry and Arielmac. I haven't spoken to them since. (This happened well over a year ago.) I was also exiled from their flag, and their alliance web.

Now, I'm not sure if Redbrdterry was joking or not, or just being friendly. He inn-tarts. Usually, during his inn-tarting he has conversations with random people. That's fine with me. But he's married, and for sure over 25 years old. He was calling all the girls in the inn "hawtie" and other assortments of pet names you'd think a 14 year old boy would say. Why is it Puzzle Pirates is a Pedophile magnet? You can't turn a corner without bumping into a pervert. It's terrible. Puzzle Pirates should be a safe environment, from everyone and everything. This perv problem needs to be cut down.



Contact me or die:
tay_lor_66@hotmail.com

(The events in this blog, as in all my other blogs are completely factual. These things really did happen. About Red's inn-talk, I've caught him many times doing this, and saying these things ONLY when Arielmac is offline. Don't hate me because I have an opinion.)


Anonymous blogger bids you farewell!

2 comments:

  1. Nice article, I yet cannot write anything about Red but I shall find myself sources and write up and article about you. You're one of our best gossipers Irishkiddo, well done doing it.

    You'll once be staff of our blog.

    Yours faithfully,
    The Gossiper

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO funny posting a blog without knowing all the facts.Anyone who reads this can feel free to come see me in game a get the REAL story...and not some BULLSHIT story from a gutless coward hiding behind a blog name.Unlike you it's not hard to find me.Get some balls and say it to my face.But then again...I don't expect you to.Cowards never do.

    ReplyDelete